dimanche 8 avril 2012

my cup of tea


Hey guys! Sorry it took so long without any posts! 
I want to talk about tea now; I'm a huge tea fan.
My favorite tea brands are Kusmi tea, Mariage Frères, Palais des thés, Damman! I also love to make my own herbal tea's with mint, nettle, thyme, sage, rosemary, basil, fennel, lime, verbena, ... from the garden.  

 KUSMI

This Pu-Erh Imperial from Palais des thés, is one of my favorite lately. As morning tea it tastes really good, like woods (but in a good way!). This tea is a little bit like wine; how older how better!

Also, it has lots of medicinal properties;
  • Pu erh tea is known to help lower blood cholesterol levels.
  • Pu erh tea may help boost the flow of blood and help enhance circulation.
  • Pu erh tea may help inhibit the formation and growth of cancer cells.
  • Pu erh tea aids in the proper digestion of food.
  • Pu erh tea may help invigorate the spleen.
  • Pu erh tea is known to help break down and thus reduce fat in the system.
  • Pu erh tea may help remove toxins.
  • Pu erh tea may help heal aches and pains.
It also has as many antioxidants as green tea!

Try this!

Love, Shady

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire