vendredi 3 février 2012

argile




CLAY = ARGILE = KLEI 
It's crazy for how many thing clay is wonderful. In the nature you find pink, yellow, white, red, blue and green clay. The one that you can find the easiest is green clay, and has all the good properties. 

So much minerals in clay : silicium, aluminium, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, sodium, manganese, fosfor, titan, copper, cobalt, lithium, selenium, zinc. 

Actions : 
  • kills microbes and bacteria, very good against parasites; 
  • for very deep injuries, it heels so amazingly fast without leaving scars
  • if you take it internally, it will go to the damaged organs and help them repair themselves
  • its purifies and cleans the blood
  • cures diarrheas, irritations of the digestive organs
  • against colds and angina
  • for burns, sunburns
  • very good for your skin;  for detoxification and softer skin
Clay is something everybody should have at home, and take with them on holidays. Here are some examples of how I frequently use clay;

* My dogs run all the time in the fields, sometimes they can eat a rotten rabbit or something not very good for their digestion. When I see that, I immediately give them clay water. You put a couple of stones (if its in stones) or two tablespoon of clay powder in their water and you stir the water couple a times a day.  Giving your animals regularly some clay water is also very good against parasites. Same for my cat.

* Every two weeks, I make a clay mask for my skin. I use green or pink clay. The basic ingredients that I always use are; 1 tablespoon clay, 2 drops of lavender essential oil (I'll post about aromatherapy later, if you don't know what this is; NOT MORE THAN 2 DROPS!), 2 tablespoons rose water (or other kinds of floral water), 1 tablespoon of oil; you can use all kinds of oil; olive oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, sesamoil, macadamia oil,...I use now oil of the raspberry tree for tired and irritated skin. Make sure it's extra virgin oil and biological. And then you stir everything to a smooth paste (use a plastic or inox spoon). Apply to your face, for 15 minutes. You can put afterwards your day cream or not, because they will be an oily layer on your skin, that protects your skin also.

 I use the clay from 'Argiletz'. You can buy it in little stones, or in powder. It's not expensive; 8 euro's for 1 kg and trust me I think you can go a whole year with 1 kg.

Left you have the rosewater, salvia flower water, juniper flower water. Then a couple of oils; oil from the plum tree, bresilian nut oil, abricot kernel oil (noyau d'abricot), buriti oil, olive oil, raspberry oil. Different kinds of flower waters and different kinds of oil for different purposes, skin types. If you buy your oils like me, pure, you should put some drops of vit. E in it. Because otherwise you won't be able to keep it very long, it will oxide.

* My horse had a bullet strain (foulure du boulet, kogel omgeslaan). So we had to put cataplasms of clay on her bullet. Three times a day, and always wash it off with warm water. It's easy to make a cataplasm, just mix some water with the clay till it's a good paste.




You put it on the leg and make a good bandage around it. You can do this if you sprained your ankle, or any other limb. Also if you burned yourself, make a cataplasm!

You can also do a clay cure, in the spring. You melt some clay rocks or powder in water. In the beginning you only drink the water, the clay will sink in the bottom, first thing in the morning (you make your glass the evening before). After a week or so you can stir a bit in your glass and drink some clay with it. This is really a good detox cure, you can do it for 3 weeks. The more your body is intoxicated, the more reactions you will have, your body will be eliminating the bad things and this is not always pleasant.But you'll know your body is doing is his work :).

* You can also use clay powder in your bath! It detoxifies your skin, so it's very good. But the only problem is that clay isn't really good for your plumbing, it gets stuck in the pipes. So my mum won't let me do this very often :). Also when I make a face mask, I always take the clay off with some tissues and then I rinse my face with water.


 More about my different kind of oils, soon :)


Shady

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire